How To Apply Our Transfers
When you create a Direct-to-Film Transfer with our process, you’ll get a high-resolution decal that can be applied to any fabric. No more vinyl, weeding, layering, or having to worry about the design not looking great once it’s finished. You can save both time and money with Direct-to-Film Transfers!
How To Apply Direct-to-Film Transfers
- Turn on heat press at 320°f for 15 seconds.
- Press your apparel first to remove any wrinkles or moisture.
- Center or align your transfer, then press for 15 seconds.
- Remove your apparel from the hot plate. Let cool off and do not remove the transfer until it's cool to the touch! (cold peel)
- Once cool to the touch, you may slowly pull on one corner of the film. (should be soft & easy to peel)
- If the transfer is still sticking to apparel, repeat the steps above.
- After the decal is transferred, you can add parchment paper and repress it for 10-12 seconds for a soft matte look!
If you want to create great-looking apparel with your own unique designs, our Direct-to-Film Transfers are the right choice. At High Quality Transfers, we love helping people design and create fantastic shirts, tank tops, and much more for men, women, and kids.